New Artist: Lissie

I found out this artist: Lissie in the same way that I found out many others by listenning the soundtracks of my favorite shows.
This one it was from 90210, but recently I heard one of her songs in Grey's Anatomy.
I heard a couple of her songs of her album and I instantly love the songs. She actually has a great voice and she sings perfectly on live (she's not like many artists that just make noise on live stage).
Lissie also has some covers very interesting - see "Bad Romance" cover and "Everywhere I go".
Well, I'm letting here the first song I heard - "When I'm alone".
For more informatiom consult the website http://www.lissie.com/.
Hope you like it :)

Eu descobri esta artista: Lissie, da mesma forma que descubro muitos outros artistas, ouvindo as bandas sonoras das minha séries preferidas.
Esta eu descobri em 90210, mas recentemente ouvi uma das suas músicas em Anatomia de Grey.
bastou ouvir algumas das música do álbum para me apaixonar completamente. Ela tem uma óptima, mesmo ao vivo (ao contrário da maioria dos actuais artistas que só fazem barulho quando estão em palco).
Lissie também tem covers bastante interessantes - vejam "Bad Romance" e "Everywhere I go".
Bem, vou deixar aqui a primeira música que ouvi, "When I'm alone".
Para mais informações consultem o site http://www.lissie.com/.
Espero que gostem :)





by Carli *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers. Resolution's 1360 x 768.