Golden Globe 2011 - Best Dressed (#1)

Hi everyone!

I've been away for while and I didn't have time to post. I'm so sorry!
I hope you all had had a great New Year's Eve :)

I've been wondering what kind of post should I begin the new year and I was a little indecided!!

Well... Yesterday, was the Golden Globe Awards 2011 and I thought: "Everybody likes to see their favorites actresses dressed up! So...why not start the new year with this post?". So I decided to post it :) Here are the first ones!

What's do you think about the dresses? I like the Anne Hathaway's one and also Sandra Bullock's one :)

Wait for the next round!


Hope you like it :)



 
ANGELINA JOLIE (Atelier Versace)



 
NATALIE PORTMAN (Viktor & Rolf)



 CARRIE UNDERWOOD (Badgley Mischka)


 EVA LONGORIA (Zac Posen)


 
CATHERINE ZETA-JONES (Monique Lhuillier)



 NICOLE KIDMAN (Prada)



 ANNE HATHAWAY (Armani Privé)


 SANDRA BULLOCK (Jenny Packham)

 

 
AMY ADAMS (Marchesa)


by Carli *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers. Resolution's 1360 x 768.