Grey's Anatomy Song: Adele

I don't know if you remember, but my first post was about Grey's Anatomy! I LOVE the tv show... I think Shonda Rhimes has an incredible gift and hers writing is amazing! I LOVE more and more each episode and how the stories goes on... Other thing that I love in the tv show is the music's choices! I think that Grey's Anatomy has one of the best soundtracks that I ever listenned.. And they made any scenne looked even more special... 





In the last episode, it was Adele's time, with her single: Someone like you... I think the song is simply gorgeous and accompanied by a marriage proposal scenne it just looked magic... Well, not the end of the episodes, of course..





By the way...do you like Grey's Anatomy?
Here are the newest Sneak Peaks!
Hope you like it :)







by Carli *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers. Resolution's 1360 x 768.