The Notebook

















The Notebook :) I love this movie!! I've ever seen a couple of times and I've never get enough... I think is one of the most romantic stories... And the characters perfermed in a very real way!! Love Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams!!! They're simply perfect for the film... Have you ever seen?? What do you think?? :)

O Diário da Nossa Paixão :) Eu ador este filme!! Já o vi algumas vezes e nunca me canso ... Eu acho que é uma das histórias mais românticas ... E as personagens tiveram uma grande performance!! Adoro o Ryan Gosling e a Rachel McAdams!! Eles estão simplesmente perfeitos no film... Alguma vez viram o filme?? O que acharam?? :)

by Carli *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers. Resolution's 1360 x 768.