Today's Outfit: Casual Classic

Hello everyone :)

Today I wake up and I have no idea of what I wanted to wear... So, as always, I took a shower while I was wondering what would be my outfit... I found very hard to decided!!! As I have to work, I need something I little bit classic but it didn't have to be too much (in my work they're not very, actually, almost nothing stringent... sometimes I even wear my lovely all-star :) ... I was very very undecided... (Well, it seems I need to buy a little things to decide more effectively :p) .... But finally I found my choice!

Well... and this was the result!!!

Hope you like it :)


Olá a todos :)


Hoje eu acordei e não tinha a mínima ideia sobre o que queria vestir ... Por isso, como sempre, fui tomar um banho enquanto decidia... E parecia que não conseguia escolher!! Como eu tinha que trabalhar, queria algo que fosse um pouco mais clássico, mas não necessitava de ser muito, até porque eles não são muitos restritivos quanto à questão da roupa (por vezes até chego a levar as minhas queridas all-star) .. Eu estava realmente indecisa ... (Bem, parece que preciso comprar mais umas pecinhas de roupa / sapatos para evitar estas indecisões.. hehehe) .. Mas, finalmente consegui!!!!


E, este foi o resultado!!


Espero que gostem :)






by Carli *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers. Resolution's 1360 x 768.