Bikinis: the bandeau type









They're all Victoria's Secret bikinis and I'm in love with each one! I love the one's with the piece of jewelry on the top og the bikini! I think it's very glamorous... Unfortunately there is a single shop in Portugal with these bikinis and I want it so badly!!! If you know where I can find it please tell me...because and don't like buying things without try it first otherwise I've already bought it online! What's your favorite? :)

Eles são todos bikinis Victoria's Secret e eu estou apaixonada por cada um deles! Eu adoro os que têm a jóia na parte de cima do bikini... Fica tão glamorous....Infelizmente não há uma única loja em Portugal com estes bikinis e eu queria tanto um!!! Se alguém souber de algum sítio onde os posso encontrar por favor diga-me... porque eu não gosto de comprar coisas sem as experimentar primeiro, caso contrário já tinha comprado online.. Qual é o teu preferido? :)

by Carli *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers. Resolution's 1360 x 768.