Style Spotlight: Aaliyah

Aaliyah (has different meanings from different origins), but Aaliyah Dana Haughton has let it be known that the meaning of her name is "the highest, most exalted one" of Arabic origin...besides being known for her all around Beauty, Talent, and Grace; she had a style of her own starting from the tomboy look including baggy pants and a midriff shirts blossoming to slightly revealing tops and jeans or pants to high end dresses. Her signature side swoop bang covering her eye and stomach bearing tops..she also donned the colored end tresses.

Although Aaliyah is no longer with us, due to her untimely death in 2001, her music and style will forever be remember and will live on! I say the Most Beautiful person I never met!

Personally I would embody her style the most because its sexy comfortable, not over-the-top, and can be dressed up or down..if only I can get my hair to grow healthy and long like hers!!!

Here are some of my favorite looks from her:







^*Notice the Chanel logo*





No comments:

Post a Comment

Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers. Resolution's 1360 x 768.