Blake Lively: Hairstyles


 



I've already shown some hairstyles made for this girl, Kaley, in here..
I love this girl... I think she can make very difficult hairstyles like more simple :)
The last hairstyles she had done were from Blake Lively and I love them.
There are both not very difficult to do, so late I guess I'm going to try them.
Do you like the hairstyles?
Do you find it hard or simple?
What is your favorite?

Eu já vos tinha mostrado uns penteados feito por esta menina, Kaley, aqui...
Eu adoro-a... Eu acho que ela consegue fazer penteados muito difíceis, parecerem simples :)
Os últimos que ela fez foram da Blake Lively e eu adorei-os.
Eles não são ambos muito difíceis de fazer, por isso acho que depois vou experimentá-los.
Gostaram dos penteados?
Acharam difícil ou fácil?
Qual o vosso favorito?
by Carli *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers. Resolution's 1360 x 768.