Hairstyle: Colored Locks





I've already seen Dianne Agron with this hairstyle... It's different but if you have the attitude, I think it rocks ;)
For me, it isn't the right hairstyle, just because I work at as a consultant and I guess my boss would be staring at me as like the clients :p
But if I could, I would do some colored ones, like the girl in the front of the picture :)
What about you? Do you like this trend?

Eu já tinha visto a Dianne Agron com este cabelo... è diferente, mas se tiveres a atitude, eu acho um máximo ;)
Para mim, não é o estilo de cabelo certo, mas só porque eu tarbalho como consultora e eu acho que o meu patrão ia ficar a olhar para mim, tal como os clientes :p
Mas se eu pudesse, eu faria umas bem coloridas, como as da miúda no centro da imagem :)
E vocês? O que acham desta tendência?


by Carli *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers. Resolution's 1360 x 768.