Florence + The Machine on Optimus Alive Festival



I'm so excited!!! On the next 14th July, Florence + The Machine will be in Lisbon for Optimus Alive Festival.
Since I've known their music that I want so much to see them alive!! I love each and every song and Florence's voice is amazing!
I think it's going to be great! :)
Do you like them? :)

I let you two of their new songs! 
Hope you like it :)


Eu estou extasiada!!! No próximo dia 14 de Julho, Florence + The Machine vão estar em Lisboa no Festival Optimus Alive.
Desde que eu conheço as músicas deles que eu os quero ver muito ao vivo!! Eu adoro cada uma das músicas e a voz da Florence é incrível!
Eu acho que vai espetacular! :)
Vocês gostam deles? :)

Deixo-vos duas das novas músicas deles!
Espero que gostem :)








by Carli *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers. Resolution's 1360 x 768.