Hairstyle: Messy Natural Ponytail



Hi Lovers :)

Lately I've been trying to do something different with my hair! As you could see, I've been inspired by Serena Van der Woodsen's hairstyle and some other girls of the TV show. 
I found this video with a hairstyle from Charlie and I think it's very easy and I'm going to try this definitely :)

Hope you like it!


Olá Lovers :)

Ultimamente tenho tentado fazer qualquer coisa diferente com o meu cabelo! Como poderam ver, tenho andado inspirada pelos penteados da Serena Van der Woodesen  e outras meninas da série.
Eu encontrei este video de um penteada do Charlie e pareceu-me muito fácil e vou experimentá-lo, de certeza :)

Espero que gostem!





by Carli *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers. Resolution's 1360 x 768.