Blake Lively Covers Elle’s March 2012




On not having a stylist: “When I’m going to an event, I’ll send Christian (Louboutin) a picture of my outfit and say, ‘What shoes do you think I should wear with this?’”

Sobre não ter estilista: "Quando vou a um evento, eu envio ao Christian (Louboutin) uma imagem do meu outfit e digo, "Que sapatos acha que devia usar com isto?"

On kids: “I hope to have a few girls one day. If not girls, they better be trannies. Because I have some amazing shoes and bags and stories that need to be appreciated.”

 Sobre crianças: "Eu espero ter algumas raparigas um dia. Se não forem raparigas, é bom que sejam transsexuais. Porque eu tenho sapatos e malas incríveis e histórias que necessitam de ser apreciadas."

On the men in her life: “I’ve had four boyfriends in my whole life. I’ve never been with anyone that’s not a boyfriend. If I spend time with a man, it’s because there’s somebody that I know well who has been a friend for a while.”

Sobre o homem da vida dela: "Eu tive quatro namorados a minha vida inteira. Eu nunca estive com alguém que não era meu namorado. Se eu passo tempo com um rapaz, é porque é alguém que eu conheço bem e que tem sido um amigo por algum tempo."





 








Xoxo, Carli *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers. Resolution's 1360 x 768.