Music: Oh Land - Wolf & I



I've already listen to this music before but I found very "boring" (too much lazy)...This week, in the Tv show Gossip Girl, episode 20, "The Princess and the frog", I heard it again and I simply love it... The music is very relaxing and I'm finding out that Oh Land had a very good songs :) What do you think? Do you like the music? Do you already know this band?

Eu já tinha ouvido esta música anteriormente, mas achei-a muito "chata" (demasiado calma)... Esta semana, na serie Gossip Girl, episódio 20, "A Princesa e o sapo", ouvi-a novamente e simplesmente adorei... A música é bastante relaxante e estou a ver que a banda Oh Land tem músicas bastante boas :) O que é que acham? Gostam da música? Já conheciam a banda?

by Carli *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers. Resolution's 1360 x 768.