Grammy Awards 2012




Adele




Alicia Keys





Carrie Underwood





Corinne Bailey Rae





Fergie





Gwyneth Paltrow





Hillary Scott





Jessie J





Julianne Hough





Kate Beckinsale





Katy Perry





Lady Gaga





Miranda Lambert





Nicki Minaj





Rihanna





Robyn





Taylor Swift




In my opinion, Adele was stunning, as also, Carrie Underwood,  Kate Beckinsale and Rihanna. I also like Taylor Swift, Julianne Hough, Gwyneth Paltrow and Miranda Lambert dresses'.
What's going on with Lady Gaga, Nicki Minaj and Robyn? I'm know that they're trying to stand up in a different way that the general women but this let me speechless.
What's your favorites? Tell me your opinion :)


Na minha opiniao, a Adele esta deslumbrante, tal como a Carrie Underwood, a Kate Beckinsale e a Rihanna. Eu também gostei dos vestidos da Taylor Swift, Julianne Hough, Gwyneth Paltrow e da Miranda Lambert.
Que se passa com a Lady Gaga, Nicki Minaj e Robyn? Eu sei que elas se tentam distinguir de uma forma diferente das mulheres em geral mas aquilo deixa-me sem palavras.
Quais os vossos preferidos? Digam-me a vossa opinião :)




Xoxo, Carli*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers. Resolution's 1360 x 768.