Gwyneth Paltrow Covers Harper’s Bazaar’s March 2012





On why her website, Goop, is successful: “Everything I’ve done has been completely organic, and that’s why the brand is a strong brand, because there is no ulterior motive behind it,” she says.

Sobre o seu site, Goop, ser um sucesso: "Tudo que eu tenho feito é completamente orgânico, e é por isso que a marca é tão forte, porque não há outro motivo por trás disso", disse ela.



On marriage: “I think you do fall in and out of love and you just keep going, and every time you go through a really difficult phase, you rediscover something new and it just gets better. We’ve been married for more than eight years now, and we’re still into it.”


Sobre o casamento: "Eu penso que nos estamos constantemente a apaixonar e cada vez que se passa por uma fase difícil, descobre-se alguma coisa nova e melhora-se. Nós estamos casados há mais de oito anos, e assim continuaremos."




On losing her father, Bruce Paltrow: “I would do anything to have him back, but half the reason that my life is good, has real, true value, is that he died. I would obviously rather have him alive, but he gave me so much in his death.”

Sobre a perda do pai, Bruce Paltrow: "Eu faria qualquer coisa para o ter de volta, mas metade da razão pela qual a minha vida é boa, real e tem valor é que ele morreu. É óbvio que eu preferia tê-lo vivo, mas ele deu-me muito com a sua morte."
































I wanna be like her when I get older!! ;)

Eu quero ser como ela quando for grande!!!! ;)


Xoxo, Carli *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers. Resolution's 1360 x 768.